Terms & Conditions of Trade
We offer a 28 day refund or exchange policy. Should you wish to receive a refund for your goods or to exchange them, then you must contact us to inform us of your intention, stating what you wish to return or exchange. This needs to be done as soon as possible after receiving your order either by using the contact us link on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then email you an authorisation number to send back with your order. Goods need to be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your authorisation number. We regret that we are unable to issue refunds for goods returned to us after this time.
We offer a full refund for the cost of goods (excluding postage) or exchange for any item purchased online, subject to the following conditions:
- Returned goods can only be accepted where customers have included a valid authorisation number in with their return, goods cannot be accepted without this number.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of authorisation number, to the address supplied. Goods are returned at customers expense and it is their responsibility to package goods suitably and use a secure delivery service. We recommend using Royal Mail Registered post or any other registered delivery service. Goods are the customer's responsibility until they reach us.
- In the case of exchanges, the cost of returning items is the customer's responsibility, however the cost of redelivering exchanged items in the UK will be met by RadsHair Online. For exchange items abroad, an additional delivery charge will need to be arranged.
- Exchanges can only be offered subject to availability and will be sent at no additional cost. If an exchange cannot be offered the customer will be informed by email, a refund will be given for goods but not for delivery costs.
- If more convenient, customers may take online purchases to any RadsHair resseler however this is for exchanges only. Exchanges are subject to production of order & payment documentation and providing goods are in their original condition as described above.
- Please note that refunds can only be credited to the Debit or Credit card used for purchase and will be issued within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Under Long Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days from receipt of goods, in which to cancel your purchase. Items must be returned using the procedure detailed above, at the customer's expense. Subject to goods being returned in their original condition, we will issue a full refund for goods only.
Returning Goods Deemed Faulty By The Customer
All goods returned to us as faulty, will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. You must state the fault when requesting a returns authorisation.
If the goods are determined faulty by the manufacturer, then a full refund will be issued to the customer.
Goods which are not deemed faulty by the manufacturer will be returned to the customer as soon as possible.
Please allow up to 21 working days for a decision to be made. In all cases the manufacturer's decision is final.